Wednesday 23 October 2013

My head hurts.

Seeing as I have a major sinus pressure headache at the moment and looking at this bright screen is really making my eyes hurt, this is going to be a very short blog.

Work was alright. Not slow and not busy but I ended up taking a late lunch thanks to someone from another department who I've been working with on some fundraising effort. Just because she has a different schedule than the rest of us doesn't give her the right to disrespect our schedules.

Thankfully, I wasn't very sore at all today. From time to time I could feel a little muscle strain in my upper legs and once in the muscle that runs under your arm pit and along the side of your boob but that was all. Steph and I are back to the gym tomorrow after work. I'd better take long pants with me because our high is only going to be +6 so it's going to be chilly when we head for the buses to take us home.

Ok, I'm calling it quits for the night. Time to pop some Advil Sinus and head to bed.

Good Night!

Sarah

Random photo of my feeding a squirrel, just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment