Monday 15 April 2013

There's A Mystery A Foot!

Two more sleeps and Michelle arrives and I'm on holidays for 5 days. I can't wait.

Work was really good today. I focused and got through so much stuff. For the most part, I was pretty much left alone to my own devices today, which allowed me to plow on through my "to-do" list. I'm certainly less stressed as a result.

Wish I could say the same thing about my apartment. LOL. It was tv night so I wasn't really focused on cleaning. I did get the dishes done, along with 2 loads of laundry. But I still need to sweep and mop the floors and dust a shelf. Good thing I don't watch anything special on Tuesday nights. Michelle was right. Tomorrow is going to be one very long day.

Last night my dad did something a little 'odd'. He asked a woman I went to high school with (and haven't seen or spoken to since roughly 2000) for her phone number. When I asked him why he's requested it, he said "no reason". My dad is a horrible liar. Mom's pretty bad too. But the older I get, the better my BS detector gets. So I knew something was up. Today in the mail, I got an invitation to my great Aunt's 80th birthday party. I've already bought my train ticket to go home that weekend so I was planning on going. It also happens to be the long weekend in May and my Aunt's birthday happens to be the day after mine. The party is a surprise party (so if anyone reading this knows my aunt, shhhh, don't tell her!), but there was a note written on the back of my invitation which says "P.S. It's a surprise for Sarah too. Haha". I quizzed my mom on this and she's claiming that she knows nothing. Which isn't true. My mom;s like Wikipedia - she knows everything even if some of it's made up. So now I don't know what the heck is up. Are they messing with me? Is it s joint party? Screw it. I'll worry about it after Montreal. I've got enough to think about already.

And now I'm off to clear the clean laundry off my bed and get some sleep.

Good Night!

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment