Monday 12 November 2012

A Lovely Day

Well that took forever. I quite often do online surveys for companies. I understand how important consumer feedback is so I like to do them. I just did one for Canadian Living's New Product awards and I didn't think it was ever going to end. It took well over an hour. Holy moly. That's insane. If you're hoping for someone to volunteer to do a survey like that, give them a reward for their patience. Geez.

Anyhow.... LOL. I had a great day out with a great friend and her adorable 6 month old. Yes, I just said that. I'm pretty sure my ovaries ran and hide when I said it too, so we're good. We had the baby out all day. He was really, really well behaved. He fussed a bit when we were out at lunch (after he'd sucked on the edge of the table and tried to pull the table cloth off) but that was about it. He did extremely well in Walmart and he even helped me pick out a Christmas present for my niece :) After Walmart, he promptly feel asleep in the car. Apparently all that shopping tired him out. And I got to see their beautiful new house. I admit it, I'm crazy jealous of the house. I'm sure they're going to be very happy there and make millions of wonderful new memories in it.

We were blessed with some warm weather today too. In fact, we set a new record for a high temperature. It should be about 5C this time of year and it was 20.9C today. Incredible. It's super windy now and the temp is dropping as a cold front moves in. Oh well.

I also managed to get 2 loads of laundry done today. I still have more to do. I wish I had a house cleaning fairy. I can handle the rest. I like to cook. I just don't like to clean. Perhaps that will be a good chore for this weekend: Clean.

It's back to work for me tomorrow. It was very nice having a long weekend and not really doing any OT this past week. It was a great break and I'm feeling better. Here's hoping that the work week goes by quickly and smoothly. I need to go and organize my lunch for tomorrow and then it's off to bed.

Good Night!

Sarah

Sunset last night

No comments:

Post a Comment