Friday 2 November 2012

Pink Cow.

So I totally planned on going to bed early tonight since I get to sleep in until 7am tomorrow but I got sucked into the world of Twitter and it's now a lot later than I wanted it to be. Oops.

On the bright side, daylight savings time ends on Sunday so that means an extra hour of sleep. How lovely!

Work was nothing worth writing about. With the exception of the cow. This actually happened a few days ago but I forgot about it until now.

My co-worker Mandy keeps taking the key for the 4th floor storage room home at night. By accident. Which makes it difficult to for those working late or on the night shift to get files from said storage room, should they run out. In order to prevent Mandy from taking said key home, Mandy's supervisory bought a fuzzy pink cow key chain for the key. It's about the size of a softball. And the best part? When you squeeze it, the cow moos quite loudly.

It seems to be working. No one has lost, misplaced or accidentally taken the key home since the cow key chain was introduced. I wonder if they named the cow yet?

Off to bed because I'm back to the office again tomorrow more some more OT. I really need to get a life. And less debt.

Good Night!

Sarah

I didn't have a photo of a toy cow, so I'm using a duck instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment