Saturday 3 November 2012

Polar Bears

Not much to report for today. It was a dull day. I worked this morning and into the early afternoon, made a quick trip to the market for veggies and turkey sausages this afternoon. I had a late lunch and then had a 1.5 hour nap. Tonight I did some groceries. Apparently Metro isn't very busy at 8pm on a Saturday.

Oh, and I killed some strange, big ass bug that was on my closet door. It's guts were green and smelt like cut grass. WTF? I have no idea where the hell it came from and I hope it was the only one. I'm really trying not to think about it.

I came across something cool this afternoon. It's a web cam that's located at a lodge in Churchill, Manitoba. What cool is that it's live from about 8am to 8pm central time and it quite often features polar bears. When I was watching it this afternoon, I saw 4 bears. They were pretty cool. Here's the link: http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/polar-bear-lodge-cam

Despite my nap, I'm on the tired side now. I'm happy that we get an extra hour of sleep tonight. Hopefully I'll have a productive day tomorrow. I really should get some laundry done. Maybe.

Good Night!

Sarah

I didn't have a photo of a polar bear, but this is a grizzly bear instead :)


No comments:

Post a Comment