Thursday 22 November 2012

Crazy Daze

My brother sent me an awesome video this evening. It was of my niece. She was crawling for the very first time. So awesome and so cute! I can't wait to see her at Christmas. She really is the cutiest little thing in the world. Who knew that my brother could create something so wonderful?

Long day at work today. It was one of those days when you're constantly busy and are on the go the whole day, but feel like you didn't actually accomplish anything. I'm hoping that tomorrow isn't as crazy because I have a lot of stuff that I need to get done. We've got a farewell party in the afternoon. Two of our staff are moving on to other jobs. One of them has been with us for a quite some time. The original little core group in the office is slowly shrinking. Makes me wonder if something bigger and better is waiting for me around the corner. Who knows, right?

I think they're pumping drugs into the air in the office. People have been acting crazier than usual as of late. I don't know if it's cabin fever setting in or the fact that Christmas is just over a month away but it's starting to get out of hand. Large quantities of candy was introduced into the mix today. That really can't be good. Crazy plus a sugar high is not a good combination for a combined space. Since tomorrow is Friday, I suspect that the crazy might get even worse. I think I need to find a place to hide.

Good Night!

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment