Wednesday 21 November 2012

Heading for my book in 3...2...1

So spending the last half hour on Pinterst didn't inspire anything for my blog tonight. Neither did texting my brother. So I really don't know what to ramble on about tonight.

My co-worker and I survived French class. We only have 2 more left. Screw counting down to Christmas, I'm counting down to the end of French. Then I can think about Christmas. Which reminds me, I really need to get my butt in gear and do some shopping. Too bad that a couple of certain someones won't send me their damn Christmas lists. Seriously, it's going to be lumps of coal for everyone.

I got to meet up with my friend Xtina for a half hour at lunch today. I haven't seen her in a very long time. It was great to see her again and to get caught up on all the gossip :) I just wish we could have chatted longer.

Ok. I seriously have got nothing tonight. All I can think of is "Finish the damn blog so you can go and read your book" so that's exactly what I'm going to do. Here's hoping for something a little more entertaining tomorrow. We're having Quail for lunch at work, so that might lead to a decent blog. I'll just have to wait and see.

Good Night!

Sarah

I just felt like posting this. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment