Friday 16 November 2012

Christmas Card in November??!!

It has been a very long day. I spent 11 hours at work today, so that's probably why I it was so long. LOL. I didn't get a chance to escape for a break either. Oh well. I was going to work OT tomorrow but it got moved to Sunday so now I have my weekend back. Not sure what I'm going to do with it. The Help Santa Toy Parade is tomorrow but I'm not sure if I feel like going downtown to watch it.

Meh. I'm tried so nothing seems like a good idea other than sleep :)

Going back to last night's blog for a minute, about rushing the season. I got home from work tonight and waiting in my mailbox was a card from my crazy-ass friend M. She lives up north and I'm pretty damn sure the cold has frozen her brain. The card was a CHRISTMAS CARD!!! She's nuts. I'm going to hide it under my couch until at least December 1st. It was a nice card though.

Sleep time for Sarah.

Good Night!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment