Monday 11 February 2013

A Song and Silence

I have a song stuck in my head. It's been in there off and on since the Grammy's last night. Thankfully, it's a pretty decent song so I can't complain too much about it. It's "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons:

.

Now normally, this isn't my usual type of much. But something about this song is just so captivating. And fun. Maybe I like it so much because I now that someone is out there doing that for me....just as I am for them.

Work was different today. Quite literally. We expanded into our new space and for the 6th time since I started working here, I moved desks. The new one is much bigger and more open, but it's also a lot more quiet. And I have to admit, I really, really, REALLY missed hearing and seeing my co-workers today. I'm so used to having a constant background of chatter, typing, phones ringing, people stopping to ask me questions, laughter..I'm sure I'll get used to it and my new desk will grow on me, but for today, it royally sucked.

Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day.

Good Night

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment