Monday 25 February 2013

Monday *sigh*

I cooked a kick ass dinner tonight. I had a little tenderloin steak in the freezer so I had that (just salt and pepper on it) with a salad and some peas (frozen, not canned) and it was great. A fast, simple dinner. Doesn't really lend to leftovers for lunch tomorrow but that's ok. I've still got soup from last night that I can take for lunch. 

My work day was a little on the busy side, which is never nice on a Monday. The afternoon proved to be very busy for a couple of my managers and lead to some confusion. That was fun to watch. You need to find amusement where you can. I have Wednesday off this week so it's a short week, which means I need to get more done in less time...but I get a day off, so it's worth it. Unfortunately, Mother Nature appears to be trying to rain (or snow) on my parade. Not nice.

Not much else to say tonight. I'm pretty sure my brain has already headed to bed. I really should do the same.

Good Night!

Sarah


I would so love to go back to Vegas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment