Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Red Day

Work was crazy. We made over 200 bags of candy to sell for our candy grams. Thankfully I had some help. I'm sick of seeing those damn bags though. LOL. Everyone loved them though. It was great seeing the smiles  on everyone's faces when we delivered the candy grams. In addition to this, we had a bake sale. It wasn't as successful as others we've done but we still sold almost everything.

Somewhere in between all of those things, work was done. And there was a lot of it. We're very busy bees :)

My Valentine's Day was pretty good. I got a very sweet card from my parents, candy from my co-workers and I bought myself a dozen yellow roses. They're beautiful. And my slice of cheesecake was great!!

I got to have lunch with a friend from high school today too. It was fun seeing him again. It's funny how people can pop up in your life again. Usually I don't appreciate it when people re-appear. In this case, I think I'm good with it. I like helping people out when I can.

After a late night of baking cupcakes, I'm very sleepy so this blog is going to be a short one. My bed is calling to me and I can't wait to climb in. I'm uber happy that tomorrow is Friday.

I wish all of you a world of love.

Good Night!

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment