Monday 18 February 2013

Monday - Monday

It was a pretty typical Monday for me. While most people in the province had the day off, I did not and it was off to work for me this morning. I have to admit that it was rather nice having a seat on the bus on the way to and from work today. I could handle that every day. Usually the bus is crammed so it was a very nice change of pace. And just for fun, I phoned and woke up my parents this morning before leaving for work this morning. LOL. I'm such an awesome daughter!

Work was crazy busy today. I spent most of the day trying to process refunds (I'm covering for one of the finance admins this week) but I kept getting interrupted or distracted. Crazy. I'm thinking tomorrow will be a little less crazy, so that's good. Mondays are usually a little nutty. And long. It's pretty said that it's Monday night and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Oh dear.

It was also friggin' cold here today. It was -29 with the windchill when I left for work this morning. I really hope those ground hogs got it right and that this is the last blast of winter and we'll see an early spring. The forecast for the rest of the week is looking good, other than the slight chance of freezing rain tomorrow.

LOL. Cyber hackers posted pro McDonalds tweets on Burger King's Twitter feed today. That's pretty funny. I'm sure Burger King was pissed but it drove a whole mess of people to their Twitter feed. I guess what they say is true: There's no such thing as bad press.

Ok, I'm heading to bed. Despite being cold outside, it's crazy warm in my apartment, except in my bedroom. So I need to go and cool down and then I can get to bed.

Good Night!

Sarah

This is the only place I like seeing snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment