Sunday 24 February 2013

Oscars and Violets

Compared to yesterday, today was quite a dull day. LOL. I'm currently watching the Oscars. There was a tie in the Sound Editing category. Who knew? I haven't been paying attention to the whole show though. It's kind of been one of those off and on sorts of things. I did like the musical numbers. They were very well done.

I cleaned, watched a movie, baked, did some dishes, spent way too much time on Pinterest and made soup. So a very domestic day over all. I also slept in until 10am so there went most of my morning. Sleep rocks.
I'm currently trying to decide if I can stay awake long enough to see Adele's performance at the Oscars. I probably should be in bed instead.

I'm a little stressed out at the moment as I keep thinking off all the stuff I have to get finished at work tomorrow. I was covering for someone else last week and things got busy on our end so I didn't get everything done. I'm hoping this week is much quieter and I'll be able to focus and get everything finished. I'm sure I will. It's just normal Sunday night mind wandering crap. I only have a 4 day work week this week. I took Wednesday off as I had two vacation days left and if I don't use them, I lose them.

Falling into the totally random category, I'm quite happy to see that my little violet is blooming again. It's been so long since it bloomed, that I'd actually forgotten what colour it is. Turns out it's purple with white, which is quite pretty. By the looks of it, there are a couple more buds so I should see some more blooms soon. I love flowers so I'm very happy to see that this one is blooming. It makes me think that spring isn't too far away after all.

My bed is calling so I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see which movie wins best picture.

Good Night!

Sarah

I can't wait for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment