Friday 15 March 2013

Another Week Down

So I successfully made it through another week. This one definitely was one of the more bizarre ones. I'm looking forward to things being a little more sane in the office next week. And we get to play with large quantities of chocolate next week too! We're making candy grams to sell as an office fundraiser.

I made some baby steps towards being a little more organized this week too, at both home and in the office. I was able to get some of my desk organized today and at home, I've been keeping on top of the dishes and recycling. I hate doing the dishes. It's one of those chores that I simply dislike. I miss having a dishwasher. My apartment in Calgary had one. It was awesome. Anyhow, I managed to keep on top of them this week and rather than let them pile up for the week (my usual M.O), I actually did them up almost every night. Yay me.

Tomorrow I'm attempting another adventure with my buddy JD. We're going to tackle Costco...on a Saturday. LOL. We are going to try to be there for when the place opens, which may cut back on some of the crowds but who knows. It will be a fun adventure none the less. I think I might do a little more shopping in the afternoon (sans JD) as one of my favourite stores has their lingerie and sleepware on sale. I'm thinking that I might want a new piece of sleep ware for Spring. And I might have a slight bra addiction too so picking up on sale would rock.

I'm disliking it being dark in the mornings when I get up, but I'm quite liking the sun being up past dinner time. It's making me feel a lot better. I didn't even really get overly depressed about the snow we had today. Stupid weather. I'm really not impressed with those ground hogs that predicted an early spring.

Now it's time to go and wash up and relax for a bit before bed. Before shopping, I get to do one of my favourite things tomorrow: sleep in. Ahhhh, the simple pleasures in life.

Good Night!

Sarah

I couldn't find my photo of a ground hog, so here's a photo of my grandparent's cat playing with plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment