Wednesday 13 March 2013

Stranger and Stranger

So things at work are getting stranger and stranger. I think we either have ghosts or gremlins who run a-muck when no one's looking. And I think everyone is suffering from a strong cases of Spring Fever. Or Cabin Fever. And in some cases Bieber fever. I'm not kidding about the last one.

Other than that, it's been a pretty normal week thus far. Nothing super exciting to report. I've tried a couple new recipes in the kitchen, with some good success, which is always nice. And I've managed to keep the stove clean for 4 days now. Now that is quite the accomplishment for me!

Change seems to be in the air once again. Maybe it's the fact that Spring is nearly here but it's something that I can feel. A shift in the air, a sensation in my bones. I'm changing. My thinking is changing, my mood is changing, my attitudes towards a lot of things are changing. How I see myself, others and the world around us all is changing. And I think it's all changing for the better. I feel...hopeful. For once I want to embrace change instead of fear it. Go with it and enjoy the ride rather than try to safely plan everything out.

It feels good.

Good Night!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment