Wednesday 16 January 2013

Birthday Hockey

It was back to my normal job for me today and the transition was pretty good. Not too much craziness, which was very nice indeed.

The weather was pretty good and I got to escape for a bit and enjoy a little bit of the sunshine. I had some pretty decent sushi for lunch too :)

And I got to give Stephanee her birthday present. I think I'm just as excited about it as she is. We're both hockey fans. I'm a Sens fan and she's a Canadians fan (which is far better than liking Toronto so we're good). Thanks to Ottawa for dropping their ticket prices,  I was able to afford 2 tickets to the Ottawa vs. Montreal game at the end of the month, so I gave Steph one of the tickets for her birthday. It will be girl's night out at Scotiabank Place. WOOHOO! I can't wait.

I really  have missed hockey. Yes, I'm pissed at the owners and the players for being such dicks and being locked out for so long, but I'm very happy to have hockey back. The Sens are making an effort to win fans back, which shows that they respect us. When they were locked out, our team captain stayed in Ottawa and helped to coach his son's team (yes, he had to take the mandatory coaching course!). I give him props for that. Several of our players stuck around and helped out in the community, which was great. So now hockey is back and I'm going to go out and support my team and show them that I appreciate the fact that they're back. Now let's drop the puck and get on with it!

I think I'll wear my new jersey to work on Friday...

Good Night!

Sarah

It goes so well with my PJ pants. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment