Sunday 6 January 2013

Blog 2 Of The Day

Seeing as this is my 2nd blog of the day, it's not going to be a very long one. Not all that much has happened in the last 12 hours to warrant writing about.

It's been snowing on and off all day. Just what we needed. More snow. We were supposed to get up to 4cms today and now we're supposed to get another 2 overnight. That's just swell. On the upside, there's no snow in the forecast for tomorrow. In fact, we should see the sun and that's awesome.

I had a very quiet day today. I got some cleaning and re-organizing done. Not nearly as much as I wanted to but for having slept for almost 9 hours last night, I was on the tired side today and just couldn't find the energy to keep cleaning. So I watched some tv, checked FB, surfed Pinterest, killed some Zombies and went back to doing dishes. LOL. I've discovered a new show on Netflix. It's the BBC's show "Sherlock" which is set in modern day London. The guy playing Sherlock is very easy on the eyes and the shows have pretty decent story lines. The issue is that each episode is an hour and a half long. So watching them takes up a large chunk of time.

My computer keeps acting up and is pitching a small fit so I think it's time to end this and see if I can trouble shoot the issue without having to resort to calling one of my buddies for help.

Good Night!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment