Friday 18 January 2013

Cupcakes

I currently have a rather wicked craving for cupcakes. Not just any cupcakes, but ones from a very aptly named store: Crave Cupcakes. The first problem in obtaining said cupcakes is that it's 10:41pm. The store is closed. The next problem is that the store is located in Calgary, AB and I'm located in Ottawa, ON. And Cameron refuses to ship me any. This is also a problem. Cam and Xtina both know how good they are. But I'm also convinced you have to be a female with our unique combo of hormones to fully appreciate these cupcakes.

These cupcakes are seriously so good that I once flew home with a 6 pack of them in my carry on. I think they might put drugs in them or something. They're really just that damn good. Try as I might, I haven't found anyplace in Ottawa that is as good as Crave. Just ask Stephanee. We spent one summer trying to hunt down the best cupcake place in Ottawa. I've found one place that close, the Cupcake Lounge in the market, but it's still not as good as Crave. My favourite one is called The Princess Chocolate. It's a chocolate cupcake with strawberry infused butter cream frosting and clear sprinkles. Amazing. I'll admit it. I'm kind of drooling right now. LOL.

Work was good and went by quickly. I tried to send my boss to Brazil for a month, which she was totally on board with, but we figured that there was a downside in there somewhere. We had a pizza lunch and everyone was fighting off the urge to have an after lunch nap. We should have known better. Oh well!

I'm off for an afternoon of debauchery with Steph tomorrow. It's going to involve psychics and Ikea so this should be good :)

I need to rest up for our adventure so I'm off to bed.

Good Night and try not to think about cupcakes :)

Sarah

These are cupcakes I made for the office last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment