Thursday 10 January 2013

Stupid Weather

Wow. Almost forgot to blog again. I must not be in a writing mood as of late.

Nothing thrilling to report on today. It was a pretty standard day. I got some groceries after work and made butter chicken for dinner. That also happens to be what I'm having for lunch tomorrow.

I'm really hoping that the weather forecast for tomorrow changes. As it stands right now, we're in for freezing rain in the afternoon. Lucky us. Seriously, what the hell gives with the damn freezing rain?? Rain or Snow. Pick one and stick with it. And I don't even have a prince charming I can call to come and rescue me so I'm stuck slip-sliding my way home from work. "Due to the deeper cold air in the Ottawa Valley, the freezing rain will most likely persist into the early evening hours." Dammit. That will make for a fun commute home. Stupid weather. It's also supposed to be +9 on Saturday. Go figure. Everything melts during the day and then freezes overnight so all the sidewalks become ice rinks again. I just can't win. I need to win the lottery so I can spend my winters somewhere warm, where there isn't any ice.

Sigh.

I'm going to bed.

Good Night!

Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment