Wednesday 9 January 2013

Karma and Happy Endings

So I get on the bus this morning. It's on the full side, as per usual and I end up standing next to the rear door. There is a lady sitting on the outside of the last 2-seater before the door. The seat next to her is empty. It pisses me off to no extent when people do this. It's a crowded bus, move your ass over lady! I don't mind standing in the mornings as I know I'll be sitting a lot when I get to work. Anyhow, said lady shoots me a kind of dirty look over her shoulder. I'm like WTF? I may have accidentally brushed her arm when I first got on the bus and we were all re-arranging ourselves for positions, but I don't think I did.

At the next stop, a man gets on and asks her for the window seat. She gets up and lets him in and then sits back down and shoots me another dirty look. Seriously? I'm just standing there, out of the way. As we're chugging along going down the Parkway, I'm looking out the door of the bus, watching the scenery go by when I get a funny feeling and I look over just in time to see her giving me a 3rd dirty look. Now I'm really getting annoyed. I haven't bumped her. I don't have my iPod on so it can't be that my music is too loud (besides she had earphones in) and I wasn't coughing my head off. I ignore her.

A few stops later the man next to her gets off. She doesn't move over, just sits back down in the aisle seat even though the bus is much more crowded now than when I got on. At the next stop after than, a young girl get her to move and sits down. Again the woman gave me a dirty look. Hey lady, it's not my fault people keep getting you to stand up so they can get in and sit down.

We finally get downtown and this is where Karma pays a visit. We're at the stop before mine. We've been there for about a minute. Everyone who was queued up to get off the bus has done so. The driver has closed the door and the exit light has just gone off when bitchy lady looks up, gasps and then bolts from her seat and runs to the door....just as the bus is pulling away from the stop. HA! Serves you right. However, she then proceeds to put her backpack on while standing at the door, and hits both women on either side of her in the process. What a douche bag.

On a happier note, Steph and I went to see Breaking Dawn, part 2 tonight. It's the final film in the Twilight series. It was actually a really good movie. And despite the fact that the ending isn't quite the same as it is in the book, I really, really like it. It's one of the best in the series for sure. I still like I liked the 3rd one better but this one came really close to being #1 for me. And other than 2 girls who kept running up and down the aisles until some guy told them off and the loud mouth dude behind us, the audience was really good too. We also only paid $3 each to see the movie :)

I should wrap this up and head to bed. The wind has picked up here so my apartment is nice and cool and I'm looking forward to burrowing into my soft sheets. The simple pleasures in life.

Good Night!

Sarah

Twilight - get it? LOL!


1 comment:

  1. Are you joking that was the worst movie of all time !!!!
    It was the worst movie that I saw last year it went to number one on my crappy movie list...........

    ReplyDelete