Saturday 8 December 2012

Funny Looking Rain

Nothing special to report about today. I worked some overtime and ended up working longer than I planned. I ended up helping one of our teams, since they needed assistance and helping them would be more productive for the office as a whole, so I jumped in and learnt a hand. And now I have a new "skill" to add to my resume :)

Environment Canada really screwed up out forecast today, which did not impress me. They said that it would be +4 with rain. So I dressed for rain. Around 9:30, the rain turned to big, wet snow clumps. Not snow flakes, clumps. And it did that off and on all flipping day. Even at 3pm, after almost a solid 2 hours of snow, Environment Canada still said "Rain occasionally mixed with wet snow". WTF? So I got to slip and slide my way home since I was in runners. That was super fun.

I was a little productive when I got home. I managed to get 2 loads of laundry done and I've written up a bunch of my Christmas cards. I think I'm going to need more stamps. Maybe I'll be able to get the rest done tomorrow. I need to have a very productive day tomorrow. There's lots to get done and I'm running of days before Christmas to do them.

I can hear my bed calling so it's time to log off.

Good Night!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment