Monday 10 December 2012

Very Random Ramblings

I survived the ice today and managed to get to the bus stop and then from the bus to the office all while remaining vertical. That's a very good thing. Coming home was much easier since everything had melted. I had to dodge some really big puddles though. I'm slightly dreading tomorrow though as all that water is going to freeze overnight. Sigh. I guess there's no escaping it unless I win the lottery and can afford to winter in a warmer climate.

I witnessed one of my biggest bus pet peeves this morning: Some jackass taking up more space than he should. He took up 2 of the 4 seats in a 4 seat bench. He was sitting there, leaning back, legs spread so wide that they covered both seats, his bag and coat were on the seat beside him and he had his arms spread out, holding the pole on either side of the 2 seats. WTF? There's no need for that, especially during the morning rush hour. Some people are really very inconsiderate. Sometimes, I'll put my purse or bag on the set beside me, but as the bus fills up, I move them so someone else can sit down. It's not rocket science people.

Seeing as the Christmas season is upon us, here's something new to kill some time with: The Reindeer Cam! Yes, I'm serious. The best part? You can watch Santa feed the reindeer 3 times a day. I have to admit, watching the Polar Bear cam is actually more entertaining. Anyhow, if you want to check it out, here's the link:  http://reindeercam.com/

I'm packing it in early tonight. I've got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Good Night!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment