Monday 17 December 2012

Working Girl

So I'm sitting here, and in an attempt to find something on tv that isn't a reality show or a Christmas movie, I end up watching "Working Girl". You know, the movie from 1988 with Melanie Griffth?
I haven't seen it for a long time and I can't help but think "What the hell is up with the hair and outfits!?!?!"

I'm convinced that everyone was high in the 80s. It's the only way to explain those hair styles. And clothes. Crazy. It's like the Jersey Shore exploded all over a decade.

I survived another slippery and sloppy Monday. We had more freezing rain and rain which resulted in very slippery roads and sidewalks. I'm terrified of ice, so this doesn't go over well with me. What sucks is that we're not out of the woods yet. We're still under a freezing rain warning as it may re-develop overnight. And then turn to snow. Snow I can handle. It's the ice that I hate.

It's going to be a short blog tonight. I have to get to bed as I need to be at work early tomorrow. It's going to be a long and busy day. And I have a doctor's appointment after work too. Lots and lots of fun.

But only 4 more sleeps until I'm homeward bound!

Good Night,

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment