Friday 14 December 2012

Time Flies

Wow. What a crazy day. It was insane. It was one of those days where you try to do a million things at once but don't seem to accomplish any of them? Yeah, a day like that. I did get some paper work out of the way, so that was good. I didn't have lunch at all, unless you count the 4 cookies (they were small!) that I bought at the bake sale lunch. The sale went well, so I'm happy about that.

I was crazy tired by the time I left work. So I picked up some Sushi and Tom Yum Soup and headed for home. It was sooo good. Since then, I've just be kicking back, relaxing and finishing up my Christmas cards. I'm hoping to get everything in the mail tomorrow.

I can't believe how fast things are going. Christmas is coming so quickly and there seem like so many things to do. I just have to hang in there until 5:55am on Friday. At that point, I'll be on the train, heading home to see my family and I'll get to relax for a few days. The idea is pure bliss.

Watching the news tonight was so sad I nearly had to shut it off.  I could drive myself mad trying to figure out the hows and whys of such a tragedy. And so close to Christmas too.

Anyhow, I should turn in. I have a bit of a busy weekend ahead of me, though I'm hoping to work in some relaxation time on Sunday :)

Good Night!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment