Tuesday 18 December 2012

Where's The Pause Button?

So much to do, so little time to do it in.

Why is it that the closer you get to the start of your holidays, the busier everything seems? Shouldn't it be going in slow motion? Dragging on and on as you count the minutes until your vacation starts? I kind of wish that was true.

I have 2 days of work left and they're jam packed. There's a holiday office party and secret Santa gift exchange somewhere in there as well. Plus I really need to clean my apartment and get some more laundry done.

My attempt to get into work early this morning was thwarted by the local transit peeps. The roads this morning were actually worse than they were yesterday. And the bus was uber late. And then it kept getting stuck in the snow. I had the same problem tonight when trying to get to a doctor's appointment and then to the pharmacy afterwards. Crazy. I hope the roads are better tomorrow and the buses are running better so that I can get into the office at a decent hour.

I also still need to pack and figure out how I'm getting it all packed. Plus what clothes to take home. It's always cold in my parents' house but packing my warm sweaters take up so much room in my suitcase. It's very annoying. I'm sure I'll figure it out. I always do. I might just have to get a little creative.

My eyes are closing by themselves so it's time to log off and sleep.

2 more sleeps :)

Good Night!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment