Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sleepy Sarah, Cranky Sarah, Pack, Pack, Pack.

I am so friggin' tired! I woke at up 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. My brain decided to wake up and go over all the shit that I still had to do over the next two days, before I head home. Dammit. It just kept going over all the work stuff. And over it and over it. I just kept telling myself "stop thinking about work". I eventually fell back to sleep and then what felt like 5 minutes later, my alarm went off.

Work was insane. I was on the go from the minute I got there until I left...after doing 2.75 hours of OT. Then on the bus on my way home, I realized that I'd forgotten my pay cheque at work. Dammit. I was supposed to take it with me and cash it on the way home. Grrrr. I'll have to do it tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8 and then by the time I'd eaten and got myself sorted out, it was 9 already. So I started to do the dishes and have been packing in between. My big bag is smaller than Via says it can be and my small bad is slightly larger than they say it can be. So I figure it all evens out. I manged to get all the Christmas gifts packed except one small one, which I can't currently find, which is ok by me. It can act as a bday gift later.

The real trick is figuring out what to pack clothing wise. My parent's house is ALWAYS cold in the winter. Problem is that my warm winter clothes are super bulky and I melt when we go to the mall or to visit family. So I'm trying to pack pieces that I can layer and that don't take up too much room. Easier said than done. I do still have tomorrow night to figure it all out.

I really need to invest in one of those neck pillow travel things. I wonder if the dollar store sells them? With my train being at such a horrible hour of the morning (5:55am), I like to sleep on the train but I always end up with a neck cramp.

Ok, I have dishes to finish and a suitcase to get off my bed before I can crash.

2 more sleeps!

Good Night,

Sarah


I have no idea why I took this photo, but it works well for tonight's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment