Saturday 29 December 2012

Shopping Queen

Not much to report in my universe tonight. It was an ok day. All 3 of us had a rough night's sleep, with various things waking us up through out the night/early morning. As a result, it was a slow start to the day. I got out first and started to shovel since the white stuff just keep coming (not as bad as what Ottawa/Montreal got though). Afterwards, I pouted enough to get the 'rents to take me shopping. My poor dad still isn't feeling well. I figure mom should be good to go tomorrow and dad will be another 2 days. This is the first day that I've felt normal all day so I'm thrilled about that.

I did get to hit up one store and I got my shop on. I did very well too. 5 new pieces of clothing: 2 dresses, 2 tops, 1 skirt and a 2 pack of slipper socks for $100. I think that was pretty well done. I'm a fan of the words "50% off the lowest marked price". Seriously. I got a dress (work style) for $14.99. How awesome is that?

I'm currently contemplating going to church in the morning with my grandparents and my great aunt and uncle. While it would be great to see them and spend time with them, it still involves going to church and sitting through a sermon. It's not that I have issues with God, it's more like I have issues with religion in general and I really don't like being preached at. We'll see how I feel in the morning. I'm having some sinus problems at the moment and I don't want to be blowing my noise all through a church service.

It's kind of ironic about the church thing. When my brother and I were little, my parents dragged us to church every Sunday. I even have Sunday School Perfect Attendance Awards to prove it. Yet my grandparents never went. Fast forward to now and it's my grandparents that go and not us. And trust me, they try the guilt thing to get us to go too. I think that's a little hypocritical.

It's too late at night to really get into that one though, so I'll end it here. I should get to bed soon. I'm hoping my sinus thing isn't going to turn into a sinus cold. Knowing me, it probably will and that will royally suck.

Good Night!

Sarah

Thankfully, it's not quite this snowy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment