Thursday 25 October 2012

100th Blog!!

I started this on July 30th. Tonight's blog is number 100. I have been blogging every night for nearly 3 months now. And I'm just shy of 3000 page views. To me, that's simply amazing.

The whole reason I started this was to be happy. I love to write. It's that simple. So my logic was  that if I like to write, then why am I not writing? So I started and this is where I am now. It's given me a chance to get some of the thoughts out of my head, which has allowed me to relax more.

Some things I write about are serious, some light hearted. Some make me laugh and some make me cry. Just like life, which makes perfect sense since that's what I've been writing about: my life.

I guess it's true what they say. Write about what you know. And I know me, so that works. And I really can't believe how many people have read this along the way. And I'm so incredibly humbled by the support I've gotten for my little blog too.

Most of all, I'm proud of myself for doing this. And keeping it up. And for being so open about my life. I'm normally not one to share things that are bothering me. I think the best surprise the blog has brought me is just how cathartic writing has been. I kind of wish I had started it sooner.

So here I sit, on a nondescript Thursday night, writing my 100th blog. 100th. Wow.

Thanks for reading the first 100 and I hope you're as excited about reading the next 100 as I am about writing them.
WOO!!!!!!!!!

Good Night,

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment