Saturday 20 October 2012

The beautiful moon

Have you ever stood outside and looked up at the moon and wondered who else was doing the same thing? Ever wondered where they are? Who they? Ever wonder if your soul mate was out there doing it? I have to admit that I do that a lot. Just stare at the moon, marvelling at its beauty and thinking about how many billions of people before us have done it.

I found something on Pinterest tonight that really spoke to me. It was just a simple quote that said      " Right now someone you haven't met is out there wondering what it would be like to meet you".

I like that idea. I also like the idea of meeting said person sooner rather than later. But that's another story.

I like the moon. I think it's beautiful. I love the glow it casts on the world. I love how it looks when it's a crescent. A beacon in the dark. It kind of makes you believe in magic.

It was a long but good day today. I worked 4.5 hours of OT and then ran some errands and came home and relaxed. I bought some very wicked nail polish to go with my Halloween costume. I'm a little worried that it might be to short. And I still need some nylons or something. Oh well :)

Good Night!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment