Friday 5 October 2012

Calm and Rockin'

Friday agrees with my brain. For the first time all week, my head is a fairly quiet place. All the things I've had on my mind this week have been compartmentalised or ignore so I'm feeling much better. Now I'm just mostly tired. The sheer insanity of work has a lot to do with that. I was very happy to get out of the office only 45 minutes late tonight. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that I'm able to sleep in tomorrow. Yes, I'm excited about sleep. I know, I know. I need a life. That's a work in progress.

I decided to share some of my favourite music tonight since I don't quite feel like writing.

First up is "Chalk Outline" from Canadian band "Three Days Grace". I'm digging it. I'm not totally in love with it yet, but it's growing on me.

Next, this is "Still Swingin' " by Papa Roach. I love this one and have since the first time I heard it. I also like the video. It's got a cool 'zombie' theme to it.

About a month ago I happened upon a band called "Throw the Fight". They're American and they're pretty damn good. Their new single is "Not So Hollywood" The song is good but I like several of their other songs on their album much better.

Here's another Canadian band, "Art of Dying". This is my favourite song off their album. It's called "Raining". It features the lead singer of Three Days Grace, Adam Gontier.

Last one is "Second Chance" by Shinedown. This is off their last album and I got to see them perform it live this summer and it was amazing. Their new album is pretty cool too.

I'd better turn off the rock and head to bed before the neighbours complain. LOL.

Good Night!

Sarah

A little fuzzy but this is Shinedown at Bluesfest this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment