Monday 15 October 2012

Conundrum

I've got a problem that's dogging me. It's not a new one. It's been around for years. And it most certainly is my own damn fault. I got myself into the mess. And I'm not certain how to get back out of it.

It's like I've been treading water for years. Some times I sink under the surface but I kick my way back to the top. Sometimes the water calms down a bit and I get a break.

I have a few options to consider as a way out. There is a fairly easy way to solve it. But like everything, there'd be consequences (see yesterday's blog). But the easier road doesn't seem like the right one. My conscious doesn't like it. So that's usually a sign to steer clear. Which means it's the hard road.

I don't even know if the hard road will work. The hard road requires asking for help. And it's entirely possible that the "helper" will say no. It's well within their right to say no too.

I'm just so sick of worrying all the time. I'm tired of dreaming things but not being able to live those dreams. I'm sick of being scared to fix the problem.

Bah. It's just so frustrating. I guess I have some thinking to do. But before that, I've got some sleeping to do. Everything looks better after a good night's sleep.

Good Night!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. WTF....by far your most frightening foot picture ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the glass floor in the Calgary Tower.

    ReplyDelete