Monday 22 October 2012

Thanks Universe!

The universe is a pretty cool thing. And I'm not just talking about the stars and planets etc... I'm talking about all the other "stuff" that happens in life that can generally be attributed "the Universe".

I've been feeling a little low as of late. Mostly just due to the change in the seasons and the decrease in the sunlight. And the fact that I haven't really gone out much lately. Anyhow, the Universe sent me two nice things today.

The first was a lunch visit from a wonderful woman who I had the pleasure of working with this summer. Lucky for her, not so lucky for us, a better job came along and she had to leave but we still keep in touch. She works not too far away so she came to visit for lunch today and it was great. It was nice to get to talk to her again and see her smile and get a great big hug. She was also dropping off my tickets for the Hallowe'en party on Saturday (which I'm so excited about), but seeing her was the best part of the visit. It's been too long.

And then this evening I got a call from another good friend who I haven't heard from in a bit, calling to check up on me and see if I'm free for a movie tomorrow night. So I get to see her and hang out with her and get to see Pitch Perfect, which looks like it's a pretty funny movie. I'm excited for that too :)

So thank you universe for throwing a couple of pick me ups my way, just when I needed them the most. I don't suppose you've got a man in there for me too eh? What? There's no harm in asking. LOL.

Good Night.

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment