Monday 27 August 2012

3 Bunnies and a Bat or Walking Playlist August 27th 2012

I wasn't sure if I was going to get out for my walk tonight. I was pretty darn tired earlier but after dinner I felt a little more awake so I gabbed my iPod and headed out the door.

Tonight I saw a really cool squirrel. It had a black body and a red tail. Every wicked. I also saw three bunnies, one of which was just a little guy and was so cute and I saw a bat flying around. Too bad it wasn't out earlier and didn't eat the mosquitos that were attempting to eat me!

I opted to stray from the Rock tonight and went with a mixed playlist. Here's what kept me motivated tonight:
Head Above Water - Theory of a Deadman
My Body - Young the Giant
Get Thru This - Art of Dying
Devil On My Shoulder - Billy Talent
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudlof & Lil Wayne
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Freak of the Week - Marvelous 3
Change of Seasons - Sweet Thing
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - These Kids Wear Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment