Tuesday 7 August 2012

Walking Playlist Aug 7th

The rain let up enough and in time for me to get out for my walk, which I was very happy about. There weren't many people out there tonight though. And the little creek was roaring!! Flowing very high and very fast. In some spots I could hear it over my music. Very wicked.

I opted for a different playlist tonight. I hit shuffle on my "favourites" playlist so you might see some songs/artists here today that you haven't seen me post before. So here's what I walked it out to tonight:

Twisted Transistor - Korn
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
Get Over It - Ok Go
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Dont't Trust Me - 3OH!3
Bottoms Up - Nickelback (we're all shocked that NB would appear, right? LOL)
Sexy And I Know It  - LMFAO
Without Me (dirty version) - Emimem
Casual Sex - My Darkest Days
Gel - Collective Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment