Monday 10 September 2012

3 Meetings on a Monday :(

What's new pussycat? If you're me, not much. Work was long but flew by in a blink. Which sometimes isn't as nice as it sounds. When you have tons of work to do and then next thing you know it's quitting time, that's not good. I suppose the 3 meetings I had today might have had something to do with it. I have one to kick off my day tomorrow too. Half of Wednesday is a write off to since I have a class from 8am-Noon. Not exactly sure where I'm going to fit all of the work in.

Downside to it all is that by the time I get home, I'm too friggin' tired to do anything else. I haven't been out walking in a well over a week.

Bah! I'm sure there's a light at the end of the tunnel and I'll figure it all out soon enough. But for right now, I'm putting this long day behind me and am heading to bed.

Good Night!

Sarah

Yes, that's a photo I took of a bull.


No comments:

Post a Comment