Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Eyes Are On Fire!

My eyes feel like they're on fire at the moment. God damned onions!!!! Even the most mild onion makes me cry when I cut it. It's brutal. It's like my eyes are uber sensitive or something. It totally sucks. I was cutting onions tonight as I'm making Cauliflower and Cheddar soup for dinner tomorrow night. I was cutting up all the veggies for it tonight, so that I just have to toss everything into the crock pot in the morning and turn it on before I leave for work. It will be mostly done by the time I'm home. I just have to puree it, add the cheese and couple remaining ingredients and then it will be done!

I made it through my french class today, just barely. It seemed very long today and my brain would not focus. That and the teacher disappeared for half hour at one point. He gave us a second 15 minute break and a half hour later, he still wasn't back yet. Just as we were all trying to decide what to do, he came back. Very odd. Work was then very busy as I played catch up. I wanted to be gone early as I had work related errands to run but alas, I was still out more than an hour late. At least I got everything I need to pick up for our pancake breakfast on Friday. With how busy things have been at work lately, I'm feeling like I've been rather anti-social. I haven't been eating lunch with the other lately and I actually miss it. Today I didn't eat lunch until 3pm and then I just wolfed it down at my desk before running off to hand out pay cheques. I think I'm sticking around to do overtimes tomorrow evening (on purpose) but I'm going to do the "other" job I've been trained on. It will be a fun break from my regular stuff.

Believe it or not, I think my little crystal meditation worked last night. By the time I got into bed, the pain in my shoulder was gone and I feel asleep quickly and didn't wake up until 3:15am and then I didn't really wake up again until my alarm went off at 6am. Usually I have to pee around 1am and then I wake up again between 5-5:30am, which really pisses me off since I get up at 6. I'm hoping for another restful night tonight.

My blog continues to grow. I have over 2000 page views now and this will be my 71st post. And for the first time ever, I had someone from Peru check out my blog. Very cool! I really wish I could connect with the people over seas who read this. If you don't know me (aka, aren't a Facebook friend), please email me or leave me a comment. I'd really love to say hi!

I think it's time to give my fire eyes a break and hit the sack.

Good Night!

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment