Friday 28 September 2012

"Boy Toy"

What a day! I was at work by 7:20am to set things up and get our pancake breakfast underway. After a few hiccups, we were ready to rock and rock we did. We raised $301 and fed nearly 100 people. That's so awesome. I can't believe it went off as well as it did.

The rest of my day is a bit of a blur, half due to being busy and half due to being sleepy. Our techs were in and we got a lot of long anticipated equipment installed, which seemed to make the people happy.

One the way home tonight, someone cut one on my very crowded bus and I thought I was going to die. I understand that everyone needs to fart but come on! If you're on a crowded bus, be respectful of those around you and HOLD IT IN!!!!!!!!!

After dinner, I had to make a Walmart run to pick up a few things. Afterwards, I decided to treat myself to a sundae from the McDonald's that's inside Walmart. After I got my sundae and I was picking up some napkins, I heard the cashier ask the woman who'd been in line behind me "You want a boy toy?". Say what? My first thought was "You can order those at McDonalds" closely followed by " I didn't see that on the extra value menu". Damn. I'm going to have to do that the next time I'm in McDonald's. Walk up to the counter and say "I'd like a boy toy please". LOL. I am fully aware of the fact that the cashier was asking the lady if she wanted a Happy Meal toy for a male child, but the way that the cashier asked it just struck me as incredibly funny. Boy toy. Hee hee hee. So what if my mind is in the gutter. I'm sleepy.

Speaking of sleepy, I was going to try to watch Grimm tonight but my eyes are having a hard time staying open so I'm opting to blog and go to bed instead. I get to sleep in a tiny bit tomorrow as I said I'd be at work for OT at 9am. I'm only planning on working until 1pm, so I can still get in a little fun tomorrow. Not sure what I'll get up to as I'm flying solo, again, but I'm sure I can find something to keep me amused and occupied.

Good Night!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment