Thursday 13 September 2012

Oddities

Well I got a little distracted by Song Pop and Facebook in general, so the blog is a little late tonight and I'm up past my bedtime.

It was an ok day. A very crazy day at work and then a Costco run with Steph after work. There's a fry truck near our office. It has a name,  but we call it the "Hello, Hi" truck. This is due to the woman who works in it. She always calls out "Hello! Hi!" to people standing in line. When Steph and I walked into Costco, a lady walked by me and I said to Steph - I think that's the Hello Hi lady. We continued shopping and when we got into line to check out, the Hello Hi lady was in front of us. It's one of those funny little things. We've never seen her outside of her truck, so it was a little strange. LOL.

Sitting here tonight, I have the tv and wasn't paying attention to it after my show ended. I just realised that Big Brother is on. I don't watch reality tv but I know what's going on on this show as a couple co-workers watch it and I've heard them talking about it. Anyhow, they're down to like the final 4 people and the "evil" guy who has pretty much played everyone all season is at it again....and people are believing it!!!!!!!! WTF???? Do people have to fail an IQ test to get on this show??? Now I remember why I don't watch these kinds of shows.

I'm rather happy that tomorrow is Friday. I have 2 staff meetings to attend and run though. I just hope that I can still speak by the time the second one rolls around. I was so tired by the end of the day today that the words weren't coming out of me correctly or in the right order. Maybe the order thing is due to yesterday's french class??

Ok, I think it's time for bed. I need to be bright eyes and bushy tailed for tomorrow.

Good Night!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment