Monday 24 September 2012

Cold-Job-TV

Good God it was freakin' cold this morning. When I got up at 6am, the nice people on the radio said that it was +3C out. When I checked Environment Canada's website at 7:30am, it was +1C. It fucking got colder!?!? Yeah. I wasn't impressed. To make matter worse, my office is like an oven. So I have 2 options: 1. Dress warmly and be comfortable on the way to work and then roast all day at the office or 2. Freeze my ass off on the way to work and be semi-comfortable in the office. I went for option 2. I did try to pull my socks up high enough to meet my skirt though (didn't work).

At worked today, I was asked (more like told) if I would get trained on another job that we do in the office. I said sure and we started training this afternoon. Our office is doing voluntary over time and I signed up for a couple of Saturday shifts. I'll be doing the new "job" during my overtime shifts. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. It's so very different from what I do now that I think I might actually enjoy the break. I get to use our database again, which I haven't really used in over a year so a refresher isn't a bad idea. Being flexible and having a variety of skills are good things to be/have.

I got to watch two brand new episodes of two of my favourite shows tonight: Bones and Castle. And thanks to time shifting, I got to watch Castle at 7pm instead of having to stay up until 10am. Awesome. I can't wait for Thursday though. That's when The Big Bang Theory comes back. I adore that show :)

Ok, enough rambling. I'm going to bed.

Good Night!

Sarah

Random Blog = Random Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment