Monday 17 September 2012

TV and Food and Autumn, Oh My!

Well hot damn. I nearly forgot to blog tonight! I was all set to head to bed and the I was like "My Blog!". Oops.

Work was a blur, but that's nothing new. I had a nice evening at home and quite enjoyed the fact that Bones is back on for the season. The premiere was tonight and it was definitely a good one. I'm looking forward to the return on The Big Bang Theory as well. I also want to check out the new show "Elementary". I'm a bit of a Sherlock Holmes fan so it will be interesting to see how this one plays out. I rather like the fact the Dr. Watson is a female in this version.

I had a terrible case of the munchies tonight. I'm blaming the cooler weather. I think there's some deep seeded, biological desire to start bulking up when the cold weather arrives. Like some ancient survival instinct. Got to keep warm somehow, right? I can think of a much better way to keep warm but being single, it's a little difficult ;) I'll let you drawn your own conclusions on that one.

One of the nice things about the fall is apples. Once the first frost hits them, they're perfect. I love apple cider. I love to bake apple pie and apple crisp. I love going out to an apple orchard on a cool, crisp, sunny autumn day. It's such a simple thing but it's so wonderful. I may have been born in the spring, but I think I have autumn in my veins.

Oh! My new sheets are amazing. They were so soft and comfortable. The only problem I had was that my blue heart pillow doesn't stand out against them anymore so I ended up laying down on it when I got back into bed in the early morning hours after having got up to pee. That was a tiny bit of a surprise. They were definitely a good purchase.

I'm off to bed. I've got another busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Good Night!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment