Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pushing 2000 and Positive Energy

Guess who's blog is only 3 page views away from hitting 2000??? LOL. Mine of course and that's so amazing. I can't believe that people read this or that I'm still actually writing. Truth be told, I'm loving it. I love writing. Even is I don't always right what's on my mind, I love it. Even when something totally unexpected and highly emotional ends up coming out, I love it. This is my art, my craft. I've never been able to draw, I'm too tone deaf to be able to sing, dancing it totally out of the question except for when I'm home alone...but writing. That I can do. And do pretty well if I do say so myself.

It was a long, busy, frustrating and rewarding day at work. So that make it a little on the odd side. We were having an "Ugly Tie" contest for the charity campaign. I won! That makes me the event winner two years in a row. Insane. LOL. I bought a novelty clown tie at a dollar store and that's what I won with. We raised almost $50 for the campaign too. That's the best part. And no, I didn't load my own vote envelope with money. I only put 50 cents in mine!

My shoulders are tense from stress and I'm feeling bogged down with negative energy. I think I'm going to sit with my positivity crystal and meditate a little bit before bed. Yes, you read that right. I have a positivity crystal. It's a very pretty chunk of quartz if you must know. LOL. I know how it sounds, trust me. I thought the same thing when I read about it, but it friggin' works. I don't know if it's a mind over matter thing or is a pretty rock really does have energy in it but something about it makes me feel better. I would bring it to work with me but I might be too tempted to throw it at annoying co-workers. LOL.

BTW, there's exactly 3 months until Christmas!!!

Good Night,

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment