Saturday 29 September 2012

The Journey

Believe it or not, but I actually enjoyed working today. I know, that seems odd being it's Saturday and all. But it was nice. It was a huge change from my regular routine and I quite enjoyed that. I was actually able to focus on one task and was able to keep at it, without interruptions, for hours on end. That never happens!!! It was great. I enjoyed learning a new process too. I think learning things keeps our minds sharp.

Afterwards, I did a little shopping, visited with a friend for a little bit, did a little more shopping and got to ride the train home. Granted, it only has 5 stops beginning to end, but it was a nice change of scenery and I was enjoying being out and about. Tonight I watched "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" and half of The Avengers. The first one was a total rip off of "A Christmas Carol", just turned into a rom-com.  The second one has been good, but I'm too tired to pay attention anymore.

Not sure what tomorrow holds for me yet, but organizing my life seems like a good plan. I know where I am now. I know where I'd like to be. Now I just have to figure out how to get from A to B. Perhaps if I organize things better and re-arrange some things, I might be able to catch a glimpse of the path between the two and I'll have an idea of where to head.
It's hard not knowing how to get somewhere. I suppose it would be easier if I just broke it down into smaller bit, like stepping stones. As I make my way from the first stone to the second one, the third one will appear. They say that life is all about the journey, not the destination. But it's the journey that is the hard part, the scary part. But nothing in life worth doing is easy. And no one ever said that it would be easy - just that it would be worth it.

Good Night,

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment