Monday 3 September 2012

Writer's Block?

Good evening... and I have no idea what to write beyond that. Today was a very dull and mundane day, especially when compared to the two previous days. I did get to sleep in though, so that was nice.

But I really don't have much on my mind to write about tonight. It's back to work for me tomorrow, and my boss is back from holidays so it might be a busy day. I also have a re-scheduled doctor's appointment (for my physical) tomorrow morning, providing the receptionist didn't forget to book it. Hopefully my blood test results are back so that I don't have to go back for a third time.

I did discover two new bands today. I follow a bunch of them on Twitter and I finally found the time to check some of them out. The two that I came across today are "Hard Honey" from Calgary, AB Canada and "Throw The Fight" from Minneapolis, MN USA. You can find them both on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and iTunes. I've been in search of some new music as of late and am rather happy to have some. I just wish Hard Honey had more tracks available online to listen to .

That's it for me tonight. A very short and sweet blog. Nothing thrilling. Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow night.

Good Night!

Sarah

Since I was talkinga about bands tonight, here's a photo of one of my favourite bands, My Darkest Days, taken at Bluesfest this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment