Friday 7 September 2012

All Work and No Play...

...Is pretty much how I live my life. LOL. I spent my Friday evening working. Seriously, I left the office at 7:40pm. And it was all by choice. Being a short week, I was behind on some stuff so I stayed in order to get caught up. The bright side was that I got a lot of work done and will now probably enjoy my weekend more and won't be sitting around worrying about what I didn't get done.

I also cleaned out the office fridge with the help of one of my co-workers. My god it was awful. There were some pretty nasty science projects going on in there. Some stuff wasn't even identifiable.
Brutal.

I stopped and got sushi after work. It was sooo good and was a nice treat after a long day.

Looks like it's going to be a rainy weekend so I think I'm going to attempt over haul my apartment and get my fall clothes out. I'm also going to get the slow cooker out and make some soup so that I can re-stock my freezer. Might mean a trip to the market to get some fresh veggies to go into the soup. A trip to the market is worth braving the rain.

My long day is catching up with me so I think it's time for bed.

Good Night!

Sarah

Lentil Pasta Soup - One of my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment