Thursday 27 September 2012

Big Bang Baby

No, I'm not talking about the Stone Temple Pilot's song. I'm talking about the tv show, The Big Bang Theory. It started back up for the new season tonight. It was a pretty decent episode, but it wasn't nearly as funny as some of the episodes last season. I hope they get back on track soon. It really is a funny show and I love it. It's witty and sassy. LOL.
Glee was ok tonight too. It was a very predictable episode and I totally called the ending.

Work was long and busy and I didn't get done everything that I needed to but I guess it will just have to wait. I did some OT tonight and had one of my co-workers help teach me how to do the new task that I'll be doing on Saturday, so that was good. I have to be into work early tomorrow. We're having a pancake breakfast for the office charity campaign. I really hope it's a great success and I think that it's going to be a lot of fun :) It's most likely going to be a lot of work too, but it's for a good cause so it's all worth it.

My soup turned out well and I'll post it on my food blog when I have time this weekend. Seeing as I don't really have any plans other than working for part of Saturday, I'm sure I'll find the time. I wish I had the money to be able to escape somewhere fun for the day. Oh well. My apartment needs some TLC anyhow.

I really should get to bed. I have to be up extra early and then I have to get my butt in gear. That should be oodles of fun!

Good Night!

Sarah

Random Monster Truck (yes, I was at the show)

No comments:

Post a Comment